Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Editing 15 video tracks and need to sync by lining up audio tracks on all. I can hear the audio on all tracks but the visual of the audio tracks does not show below the first 3 audio tracks. I'm in the middle of a very large virtual choir project and have had no problems with this on syncing the tenors and the altos. Using PD 18 that I recently purchased for this project. Thanks, Craig.
Thanks Tony...this was very helpful but how do I establish the desired grid to place each individual's file on the grid or does the program determine the grid by the number of files placed on the timeline?

Craig
Thanks for the suggestion but my question is more about can I do it with PD and what features would I use.
Thanks,
Craig
I recently read a creator's blog who created a virtual choir recoding with PD 16. Has anyone done this? Can I get advice on how to do it with 100 singers. They will record themselves individually as they follow my video of the director, upload their recording to DropBox and theoretically I will download them into PD to make the finished product. Maybe with PIP feature?? I have purchased a new computer and will be downloading PD 18. Need help please.

Thanks,
Craig
Go to: