Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It worked!!!!!!!!!!

I have produced my first DVD and after much frustration and many, many hours I was bouncing!!

Many thanks indeed.
I used Windows Media Player to RIP the CD's, (don't know what format it created the music files).

I then used the new files in my production. There was a significant improvement over my previous attempts, but the music was still distorted.

Any more ideas on what I can try. The sound throughout the rest of the video is fine. It's only the tracks that I have running with a slideshow that are causing a problem. Other tracks from CD's that run during some quieter moments of video play fine.

I'm getting desperate!
May be asking a very basic question, but how do I "create them as mp3's"?

I will try this. I'm out of the country for the next couple of days but hope to have had a go by the end of the weekend and will report back.

Thanks
I'm still having problems here. I've had a number of suggestions thrown at me:

1) Update drivers - done, no impact
2) Record at slower speed - done, no impact
3) Make sure CD files captured slowly and not at high speed - they were
4) Use a DVD folder first.

It's all VERY frustrating. I don't see much value in having the software if it won't do what I want it to do. I've poured hours into the editing and to hit a wall at the very final stage is very upsetting.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Oh and I forgot to add that I have added other CD tracks that run during the video clips and the sound quality on these is fine.
I am new to video editing and have finished putting together a video of a friends wedding day with clips I took throughout the day.

I've put a slideshow at the beginning and end using photos and snapshots from the video clips. All transitioned in and it looks great. To go with the slideshows at the beginning and end I have added some tracks from a CD.

It all plays great on my PC, but when I burn it onto a DVD and play on a DVD player the sound quality of those tracks over the slideshows is dreadful, very distorted and at times cuts out altogether.

I've tried various different ways to try and improve the quality of the music. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
I too am getting this problem although I sometimes get into the 90 odd %.
It's very frustrating.
Go to: