Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Like the subject line says... I can't play this title. It goes through the "loading fresh previews from the internet", but then it gets to the spinning universal logo and hangs on a black screen.

Any help getting it fixed is appreciated... Im running the latest patch of PDVD and the latest ATI drivers for my 5870.
Thanks for the update! That's great news.
NO ONE else has this issue? I just tried installing the patch again, and I get the same issue...
Hi all

After installing the newest patch for PDVD Ultra, whenever I play regular DVDs my DVD drive thrashes around a lot during playback. I can hear the drive seeking back and forth or something - it's quite distracting. The playback itself is fine, but the drive is doing something weird. When I play HD disks, there is no problem.

Anyone else have this problem or know a fix? For now I am going back to the last version which doesn't have this issue.

tia

Go to: