Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Tony,
I figured out how to make PRX file for WMV. Your tutorials at PDtoots were very helpful. Thanks. After a bit of struggle, I managed and I am all set for now.

P.S.: To those of you who wish to make your own profiles: I had to download Windows Media Encoder to get the Windows Media Profile Editor. After I had the editor, it was kind of easy. Although I could not just copy and modify a current profile in Profile directory. It kept giving me error that I did not have proper permissions to copy into Profile directory. Had to Export the new profile in some other directory and then copy it into Profile directory. While copying, I again got the same error, but I clicked on 'Continue' and it did copy the new profile into Profile directory and then showed up while Producing the file.
Thank you very much. This is very helpful.
If possible, may I also have one for 800 X 600 WMV?

- Anjali
Hello,

My input files (captured on PC) are 1024 X 768 AVI.

I need to edit and produce WMV 1024 X 768.

How do I specify custom pixels while producing?

Thanks- Anjali
Go to: