Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So I'm a bit confused...I would rather not have to change any settings on my iPhone/GoPro, but if I have to I will. I just want smoothness in the Final Product, that's all.

I'm not sure what my best avenue would be...do I have to re-shoot all my stuff on my GoPro? Since the quality is better than the iPhone? Do I just change my settings to 60FPS in PD12?
Sorry if I'm annoying you guys, it's just that I've been toying with this for weeks and I'm sick of it
I have tried that, but then I realized that I have both iPhone 6 Footage, as well as my GoPro Footage. SO the iPhone 6 Footage is set automatically at 29.97 FPS. So it's really two different types of Footage in the Timeline.

All I need to really know is when I render the video, will the finalized product be automatically smooth.

And if not, how can I possibly fix this issue?
Hey Guys, I need help

I am filming a YouTube Action skit on my Pavilion HP Computer (Has an Intel CORE i3 Graphics Card Inside)

Whenever I insert my GoPro Hero4 Silver Footage into the Timeline, a message pops up saying the GoPro's 59.94 FPS doesn't match the 29.97 FPS settings on the PD12 System.

Should I worry?? I have noticed that at the end of each clip, it does get a bit laggy.

My question is, will Rendering/Producing the video to YouTube smooth out those lags? Will my end video look smooth??
Hey guys, I need help

I am filming a YouTube Action skit with PowerDirector 12 on my Pavilion HP (has an Intel CORE i3 graphics card)
Whenever I insert my GoPro Hero4 Silver Footage into the Timeline, a message pops up saying my 59.94 FPS is conflicting with my 29.97 settings in PD12.
Should I worry?? I have noticed that at the end of each clip, it gets a bit laggy.
My question is, will rendering/producing the video to YouTube smooth out those lags? Will my end video look smooth??
Go to: