Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My Computer:

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit

• Intel Core i7 Skylake-U

• 8.00GB RAM

• Intel HD Graphics 520

• 4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R5 M335

PowerDirector Build Version: 14.0.2820.0

I have a new laptop, PowerDirector 14, and a Roxio video capture USB. When I go to capture the video (DVD HQ), everything works fine - the audio and video both match up with one another. After I produce the video (MPEG-4 640x480/30p), however, they do not.

I can hear events occuring before they happen on screen. It's quite noticable. The audio is leading the video by ~3 seconds. This only occurs after having produced the video and I'm not sure why. The problem is there from the start of the video, not something that builds up over time. I have tried separating the audio from the video and sliding the audio forward by ~3 seconds. That worked, but I was hoping that someone here could provide a simple fix to make this unnecessary. Again, when I first capture the video, I watch the result in the 'Edit' tab afterwards and everything is fine.

(I should also mention that I am new to PowerDirector and video editing in general)
Go to: