Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have graphic card Sparkle Geforce GT220 1GB DDR3 and UHD TV Samsung 40" UA40KU6300 (I believe this TV have a HDR capability). I've already set HDMI UHD Color setting to ON (this setting is to enable HDR mode).

I've just tried powerdvd 17 trial version and play 1080p video (Thor: Ragnarok Teaser Trailer), but The TrueTheater HDR is no available, it said my graphic or display does not support HDR.

So, my question:

is TrueTheater HDR can show non HDR content to HDR?

To enjoy TrueTheater HDR, is it needed the graphic card which support HDR?

What else am I missing to enjoy TrueTheater HDR?

Thanks in advance
That's work!!!

Apparently "keeping user settings" from version 14 cause the problem.

"Keeping user settings" from version 14 also cause the volume problem, I set only about 10% of volume but the sound ouput sound like it 100%, it is very loud, your solution also fixed this problem.

Thanks Hicham.
I just upgrade powerdvd 16 ultra from powerdvd 14 ultra.

In powerdvd 14 ultra, I'm playing .ts file smoothly but in some scenes there are jumpy frame.

Now, in powerdvd 16, .ts file play well but the frame seems jerky (not smooth), for comparison I play the same file with MPC-HC which play perfectly smooth.

My question:

Can powerdvd play perfectly smooth as MPC-HC for .ts file? How?
Hi there,

I think that is the effect of surround sound.
Is your smart enhancement on (audio option checked)?
You can find this setting in Video Enhancement option, Smart Enhancement tab.

Go to: