Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi
Did the uninstalled and resinstalled (incl patch) - same issue

Green screen appeared in preview window evertime I did any kind of trimming on the original camera file. Funny thing is that I can hear the audio. Note if I import the original file to PD6 the preview window will display OK as long I don't do any trim function

I have to import it to WMovieMaker and save as-is and import it to PD6 to fix this problem - an irritating unproductive additional step.

Hi
I did the uninstalled and reinstalled (incl patch) but the problem did not go away. A bug ?
Thank tatu54 for your reply

Mine is a brand new machine and I took up your hint to put important data on my signature

My work around is to import the movie into Window movie maker as-is and then do a Make Movie in DVI-PAL setting

Took the saved file into PD6 and everything is OK although I have no idea why this work

Suggestion was from a friend of mine
I am Producing to Youtube in PD6.
I Click to Authorise and I validated Youtube to Allow access
Goback to PD6 and click next and got the dialog box
It will not allow me to place the cursor on the Title and Tag boxes but
I could with the Description box

Did I miss something ?
I just got the software and was doing editing with trim functions. Everything is OK before starting on the trim function. meaning I could see and playback on the preview window.

After clicking on the trim green arrow, the preview screen will turn all green. Click on the color options but nothing I do here brought back the video.

Can someone help me out here ? I got the latest patch (1731b). Also I noted that it happened only to these set of avi files.
Go to: