Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I did that just before you posted, tried two different VOB, both worked after editing. Now why is the one I want will not work?
basicaly what ever I put in the edit box with the movie or pip I loose the sound.
Ok I did that, still no sound after. If I clcik the speed edit, the mute is on, I change it to stretch the clip plays fin in that edit box, once I close it goes back to no audio
Yes I have the VOB on my hard drive, and imported it into the library.. It plays fine in the lirary, but once I trim it using the in and out times, I loose the sound on the edited clip
Ok I did that and the sound stayed with the clip. I am using a video file that was uploaded from a dvd. It plays fine while in the library. WhenI trim it it looses its sound.
I am using windows Xp home Edition, I also have trouble when tring to capture someting directly from a dvd. It will get to 100% of the upload then just freeze.
I purchased PD6 to edit some movie clips. When I capture the clip from my hard drive it plays fine. But when I edit the clip, and use an in and out time I lose the sound. What can I do to fix this?
Go to: