Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does anyone know if Version 15 will handle this or where to email to learn?
Quote:
Quote: Stevek, I am using OBS Studio for my capturing. It allows upto 4 tracks of audio.

https://obsproject.com/

I am able to use Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 to edit the video. I mute track one and tweak the other two as needed.

If you have a solution, why do you need another one?

BTW, I know about gaming but don't and prefer not to learn much about it. Sorry.

PD14 is quicker and easier for editing and also can batch render. I make between 6-10 videos a week.
Stevek, I am using OBS Studio for my capturing. It allows upto 4 tracks of audio.

https://obsproject.com/

I am able to use Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 to edit the video. I mute track one and tweak the other two as needed.
Let me give a different example, say you are filming and using two mics at different locations, this allows you to individually tweak the volume.

For me this is when I am playing, I might not be speaking loud enough to over come the game volume (gunshots, motors, etc), so in post I can tweak my mic volume or cut the game volume some while editing.
First I would like to request this as a feature, since the application is advertised as supporting multiple audio tracks. The application is fairly useless to me without it. I bought the application for this feature, plus the faster rendering and batch rendering.

And to explain why I and other gameplay YouTubers do this is so we can record the game audio and mic on sepperate tracks to adjust audio levels in the final project. This is especially important when recording with others and you need to put an extra gain on you mic audio afterwards. I personally record all together in track 1 for testing, then track 2 is the mic and 3 is the rest (what I hear in my headphones).
More information:

Using PowerDirector 14 Ultra 14.0.2820.0

Attached DxDiag file for current redering computer. (I have a more powerful one, but I am try to make it gaming/recording only)
When I load a video I recording with 3 tracks, only the first track is available for editing. How can I get the other tracks to load or show? Tested another editing software package (Movie Studio Platinum 13) and it loads all 3 tracks.
Go to: