Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Let me add to this. I often edit video clips that include MKV files which contain both the AC3 Dolby Digital audio track and also the AAC 2 channel audio track for those video players which cannot support AC3 5-channel audio.

When playing video files with a Roku, the Roku can be set to pass the AC3 audio through to the TV for processing OR will use the AAC audio track if the TV indicates it doesn't support direct AC3 audio processing.

I, like the original poster of this thread, purchased PD14 thinking it could properly handle multi-track audio. I like the variety of formats built into PD14, but I'm disappointed to see that it can't produce videos with multiple audio tracks like an MKV file can support.

Furthermore, it causes a complete render (no SVRT) because the input file(s) contain multi-track audio and the output is single-track. I'm often just cutting/splicing mutliple MKV parts together. Would be nice to have SVRT and preserve the original content without re-rendering.
Go to: