Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Watched a couple of videos on how to add multiple transitions to a timeline. Easy enough.

• Track is UNlocked.

• Selected a transition.

• Clicked on the "Apply Selected Transition to all Videos on Selected Track" BUTTON. (Also tried the other buttons and drop-downs; no joy)

Nothing happens. No transitions are added to the timeline. Timeline contains about 10 video clips in a row with no gaps.

What am I missing??

UPDATE: Nevermind. Apparently the system was adding the transitions but they were so microscopically small I couldn't see them until I expanded the timeline from here to New Jersey. On we go...
It shows that the Cam Link 4 is recognized but I get no pic at all. Nada.

Reminder, the same set-up is working fine in OBS so I don't think it's a camera setting.

Thanks for the help.
I could use a little help here, please!
I have connected my Lumix G7 to my Lenovo laptop directly with a Micro HDMI-->HDMI cable but PD365 does not recognize my camera as a webcam.

I have inserted a Cam Link 4 into the link above and now PD365 recognizes the Cam Link 4 but I still get no video image to capture.

The latter setting above works just fine in OBS, but I get no joy in PD365. That tells me that the issue/setting in need of attention is in PD365 somewhere.

I give up. What's the trick to get a supposedly supported camera linked up to my laptop so that PD365 recognizes it as a webcam??

Any help is appreciated.
Is there a way to increase the size of the storyboard frames?? They're a bit small for my taste. Thanks for your help!
Go to: