Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Increasing The Size Of The StoryBoard Frames
Altstatten [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Dallas, TX Joined: May 28, 2016 20:46 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to increase the size of the storyboard frames?? They're a bit small for my taste. Thanks for your help! Phillip C.
Running down a dream....
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there a way to increase the size of the storyboard frames?? They're a bit small for my taste. Thanks for your help!
Do you mean on the Timeline?

If the timeline, you can drag the height of that track up or down. Make the track taller. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there a way to increase the size of the storyboard frames?? They're a bit small for my taste. Thanks for your help!

This may help you here.
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/26413.page PowerDirector Tutorials Team