Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Carl. I have installed Audacity and I also use Goldwave audio editor. Goldwave does the best job but both require exporting/importing, which is what I was hoping to avoid.
Hopefully in the near future Cyberlink will issue an update to PowerDirector16 that will include an (inboard) audio track editing option for stereo-balancing.
Thanks again for the reply and happy holidays,
Rob
I need to know if anyone has discovered how to stereo-balance an audio track (with a stereo L/R mix that needs to be remixed) within PowerDir16 or Cyberlink Audio Director. I have an audio program that will do so, but you have to produce an audio track of each clip (or of the entire project) then send it out, mix it, save it & bring it back into your project (and replace the old tracks with the new ones). Seriously too much work when PowerDir16 'Ultimate' should have such a simple feature (as balancing the Left & Right audio channels) built in (avail. through the right click menu).
If any Cyberlink expert is reading this request & no such feature exists (yet) please PUT IN A REQUEST WITH YOUR DEVELOPERS TO INCLUDE IT IN A FUTURE POWERDIRECTOR UPDATE!
In the meantime, if such a feature already exists, WHERE DO I FIND IT?
Thanks (in advance) for any info that could help.
My PD14 Ultra decided 3min into the project (on the timeline) to stop offering me the option to edit my video clips! I can no longer adjust resolution (brightness, contrast, color saturation)...NOTHING! I contacted support with a 'ticket' 24hrs ago. No response yet.

Does anyone else out there have an unresolved issue after submitting a complaint about PD14? Especially if it's the same issue I'm having?

I'll keep you posted on my success (or lack thereof).
Go to: