Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello. Hope someone here can help me out.

I have several images that are overlayed on top of each other so that I could fade one in while the other remains status.

Because the imagess are in portrait, not landscape, some of the image is always off-screen. No biggie for the project I am doing.

However, I want the images to all appear to move at the same speed, distance, and direction to make them appear to be one large graphic.

How can I easily apply the motion path to all the graphics? It would be extremely tedious to count the number of times I hit "up", "down", "right", "left" on my keyboard and then apply that to the other graphics.

There must be an easier way!

And no, it is not an option to convert the mixed graphic to one graphic before the movement occurs because that only takes a snapshot of what is showing on the screen at any given time, not to mention the quality of the image tends to change. Sure, I could have the designer create individual graphics that have the mixed images in their respective locations before moving, but I wanted to check here first to see if there is a better option.

Thank you!
Hello,

Using PowerDirector 15.0.2026.0 and all of the sudden I can no longer trim the length of a video or audio clip in Timeline review because when I navigate to the end of the clip, that left-right pointing arrow that gives you feedback that your mouse pointer is in the correct spot never appears, so I can't drag the clip shorter (or longer). This suddenly started happening and appears to not be limited just to one project. Any suggestions? It just seemed to happen out of the blue, and no, the track(s) are not locked.
Go to: