Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote i contacted customer service to see if i could get in touch with an engineer to resolve this issue, but it seems they think this is an nvidia problem....

here is my conversation (ATTACHED)

I have excatly the same conversations, beginning from PD14 to now in PD16. So long this "Bug" exists.

Nothing, really nothing changes.

On the contrary, the only thing Cyberlink has come to mind is that you have completely disabled the hardware video encoding for Nvidia GPU's since PD15.

Even if it is allegedly a Nvidia problem, Cyberlink would finally have to communicate with Nvidia, many users have already complained.

I do not believe that it is Nvidia's Bug, because other video software does not have such problems with it.
I think CL is just too "lazy" to customize the rendering engine. And as I said, you can see it almost everywhere, the Intel (U) HD Graphics is definitely preferred, there are little or no problems.

Well, I use both the integrated Intel UHD 630 Graphics, as well as my Geforce GTX1060 and switch to the input that I need right now.
If I had a Ryzen (without GPU), I would have a big problem.

Hi thx for the input, it does not look like any changes are comming soon
Hi guys,
I have the same problem; I am not able to choose to use my GeForce GTX960M when using CyberLink.
My laptop is a Notebook UX501VW; I actually bought it to have a better option when making videos :

Do anyone know if there is a workarround?

My version is PowerDirector 14 (bundler), and I got a lot of other programs with it.

I wanted to upgrade, but if I can not utilize the program with my Notebook, is there an alternativ program with the same specifications that i should buy instead?

All the best from Denmark
Hans
Go to: