Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have found that with photos on the video track 1 and audio on track 1 that I must delete each space individually.

I stgarted with 400 photos placed in track 1, no audio. I then added audio on track 1 audio. I began changing the duration to match the audio length and found I developed gaps. I could not delete the gaps all in one swoop, but I had to delete them individually,

However, when I move all audio clips from track 1 to track 2, I can now select all photos on track 1 and increase the duration to let us say 5 seconds and it eliminates the gap. I then can reset the the duration to let us say 4 seconds and the gaps are gone.

Note there must be no audio clip on the same track you are trying to delete mutliple gaps between photo clips.

I do not have problems with video clips that have separated audio files on the same track.
Go to: