Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have solved it after i posted, i set it on real time...that seemed to be a problem.. i am sorry i posted here, i was in dispair since i was unable to find other things on google.

Thank you! I hope others who will encouter the same issue to find this and solve their problem.
I have purchased full cyberlink power director 14 ultimate...and i have a problem...sound does not play when i hit play on the layer, yet if i a click on preview of the song i can hear it...I do not know what is the problem..since i saved my project and i used to hear it play ? So to make it clear when i made the first project i could hear the song playing and now i am unable to hear it except the preview...

What is this problem? How can i fix this ? Please, i spent a lot of money on this.
Go to: