Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've been having difficulty with this as well. My problem is with LUTs. If I apply a LUT in color director then hit the back button to go back to power director, the color correction disappears. It is highly frustrating. Anyone know how to fix this?
Thank you, thank you, thank you.... you wonderful, beautiful people. Thank you. I was certain the time was coming for me to smash my head into a wall. The constant crashes.... absolutely unbearable. Like others have mentioned, it was IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done. I would save my project every 20 seconds.... if the project even bothered opening up. Wow. I can't believe it was as easy as removing GeForce experience, but sure enough, it was it. Looks like I just enjoyed my 1 "simple" computer fix out of the next 100 problems that happen.

Speaking of which, I'm assuming everyone else finds this to be extremely odd that the one and ONLY culprit of this problem is GeForce Experience? We all know that everyone uses different components, different operating systems and everything configured in unique ways and one software program is the cause of the problem? Can't say I've ever come across something so unique. I'm used to seeing 10 different solutions due to all the different computers out there.
Go to: