Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have many titles in my "preset" custom title tag. I reuse these titles on a monthly cycle. (worship services).
The preset custom title tag is now loaded with titles and rather difficult to navigate due to the number of titles.
Unfortunately,(as you point out) when I assign one of those custom titles to a newly created tag I can not remove them from the "Preset" Custom Tag without ALSO removing them from the newly created tag.
It would be nice if the program allowed the assignment of custom titles to created tags without saving every custom title also in the
Preset Custom Title tag.
Your responce is VERY appreciated.
Quote When I create custom titles, they all get saved in the one "Preset" Custom Title tag. I would like to be able to designate the place to save the custom title. When I add a custom title to a tag I created, I am unable to Remove that title from my Custom Titles without also deleting it from the custom tage I created. Any Ideas?

this is a test to see how replies are handled.
When I create custom titles, they all get saved in the one "Preset" Custom Title tag. I would like to be able to designate the place to save the custom title. When I add a custom title to a tag I created, I am unable to Remove that title from my Custom Titles without also deleting it from the custom tage I created. Any Ideas?
I have completed my project. I now would like to burn a DVD in the PAL format.

I have read many forum listings regading this issue. Am I missing something?

When I go to Edit - Preferences / General this is what I have - Timeline frame rate - Then I select a PAL frame rate.

This does NOT seem like the correct location to DURN a PAL DVD.

No where in the Burn Menu does it say anything about PAL???
It's the chapter (Scene) Menu.
Here is another strange component.
When I play the DVD on my computer, EVERYTHING works perfectly. No problems here so I'm not sending a screed shot.
When I play the DVD on any of my 3 TV's using 3 different DVD players, the HitLite of the Chapter (Scene) Images is off scew, (by 40% horizontal) but works. I can NOT get a HiLite on the H > < buttons of the Chapter (Scene) Navigtion Buttons. These are the buttons that take you to the Next scene page (>, previous scene page (< or Home (H). Mind you, I am using the DVD player remote to navigate the menu.
This is my 3rd program using PD. This has been an issue on all three DVD's. This is the ONLY issue I have encountered using PD. (Love it!)
When playing a PD14 produced DVD, I am not able to find the H > < buttons (navigation buttons) as I scroll with the remote. They do not HiLit. The Chapters HiLit. I can get to the navigation buttons by guessing and I find they work. They just will not HiLite so I know if I am on them. ????
Go to: