CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello.

I'm looking for simple effect of equalizer generator. I need to render audio wave to video.
How I can do it? Maybe you know free online services or free templates for PD?

What is your suggestions?
Thank you for respond. What about promo code?
In internet i found only 12% off for PD 17. Maybe you know more discount?
I have I5 2500K / 16Gb ram / ssd intel. 4K was processed very slow but I do not have enought of money. I solve this issue bybuying AMD RX 570 Graphic card. The video (4K XAVCS from Sony a6300 camera) starts play in preview window without any delay and decoded by GPU. Render time decrease too from 1 hour to 20 minutes (duration of timeline was 17 min.). Try to buy GPU and you will realise that new upgrade of PC is notnecessary.
Hello.

I Installed PD 15 LE with free key and registered it. I tried to work with 4K video, but LE version doesn't support it, and has many other restrictions. After this fail I wondered about upgrade PD 15 LE to general full-featured version of PD 17 and now I'm looking for good discount for purchase...

Q1: What is difference between LE and not LE versions, where I can see table of comparison of this versions?
Q2: Can I upgrade 15 LE license to general 17 license?
Q3: Anybody know promo code, which provides more than 12% off?

p.s. I live outside USA and support using tickets super very slow I receive 3 answer per week. I can get actual information during 1-2 month )))
For my issue, mask is stable (static) png file. I need effect change position of video. This effect does not work in my case. It must be as follows: Main video on the first layer.The second video on the second layer should be lifted up, but not from the edge of the screen, and but through png mask.The first (main video) should be visible all time. I create picture in attachment for visual understanding...

p.s. Sorry for my English :) I'm not from USA :)

Hello.

- I have video

- I have mask (png file)

- I applyed mask to video

I need change position video from 1 point to 2 point, but do not change position of mask. I try it, but I see, that mask and video are locked. When I change position video, automaticaly mask change position too.

How I can change position video (the effect of moving video from the bottom up) without change position of mask?
Go to: