Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well yeah i saw it, but saw something different on some other site, so it got me confused.

But you just gave the answer I needed. I'm going for ultra

Thanks a lot!
Oh ok thanks I got it

I think I'm gonna install the trial on my virtual machine then and then buy it in a couple of days, to keep everything clean
Well I know, it has less stuff, less templates, transitions (maybe), etc.

But does it have less features? [editing features]
I've read that it has no SmartSound library when I went to isntall it..

Will it be added if I buy it in the future and activate it?

Or will it not be added except if I buy it immediately?

Thanks in advance
I know ultimate has more packages/templates. But does the ultra version have any less features?

I'm kinda confused because I found on some site that ultra version has less features but from the official cyberlink site I didn't find any feature issing from the ultra version, so I'm not sure..

Any help?

Thanks in advance
Yeah don't worry about my C: space, I clean it up like everyday/2 days, and I keep updated of what happens in appdata and programdata..
The documents/etc folders are set on the D: drive, the temporary folders are on the C: drive but I clean them daily, and I like to keep my pc clean and to know what's going on on it I'm having it this way since like a month.

I formatted my pc last time because after updating the drivers, youtube videos started crashing and I had a lot of problems and sometimes I get the bsod.. fortunately I had the old drivers setup, so I prohibited Windows from updating it and installed the old ones.

Just tried Bandicam and it worked perfectly, and since I'm the only one who is having that problem I don't think CyberLink should care about it..
I think I'm gonna stick to it.. Sorry for bothering that much and thanks a lot
It was automatically saving at D: at first, that's why i changed it to C:..
other recorders works just fine so i don't really know.. i wanna keep C: 30gb because only windows+visual studio is installed on it, my music/pics/vids/etc are installed on D:
I've reinstalled but it's still the same.. :/

Here's the dxdiag:
I'm not having this problem with any other recorder.. I tried some other folders but still not working.. :/
When I go to programs and features, there is only an option to uninstall Director Suite 4..
I got it with the Director Suite 4..
I'll send u the xdiag when I'm gome (in around 8 to 10 hours from now).. And I agreed to the Quicktime player to install and chose automatically update apple apps..
Any help please?..
Quote: I'm still learning myself... In the settings... Click Advanced... Try with and without Hardware Video Encoding???

I can't enable it.. it is disabled..
When I click on the "Rec" button, it starts the countdown, and after it hits 3 2 1 and start, it automatically stops and say "The capture was stopped by windows. Your video is saved at C:\..."..

I tried to restart and change settings but nothing works..

Any help please?
Go to: