Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
no luck, i ended up exporting that clip on its own and then re importing. Seems to work when it was the only clip in the timeline...
I have a clip of few seconds which i reversed, and on rendering it flashes.

I had fixed it by retoggling the checkbox.

But now i decided to shift things around a bit and did an export which took about an hour only to find that scene flashing again!

So i toggled it again hoping to will work now.
I was wondering if there was an ease in/out for the speed setting! Its under "selected range" ! : I never opened that tab!

thanks!
In pd13 we had % and other options, in pd14 its just a slider starting at 1.

If i speed up a clip to 1.5 , is that 150% speed increase or 50%?

As it's a multplier it should increase by 1.5 times, but the slider starts at 1 so i am not sure! :

thanks

Also i converted a 60p clip to 23.98 in a converter to get slow motion, if i want to speed it up to normal in PD what multiplier do use?

/J
Original file is either an h265 from an Nx1 or h264. There is no banding in the original, but instantly visible when selecting whitebalance. I rendered out to h264 16mbs and its still there.

ps. i have "reduce blocking " disabled in the Settings since i am guessing that messes with the quality if the source is HQ anyway.

Google says to add noise to dither out the banding, i will try that
P.s its too late to switch to prores as the edit is complete
Hi,

I'm working on wedding video and noticed that the moment i tick the White Balance checkbox (whether i make changes or not), i get banding in the preview, which is then transfered to final output.

Original file in h264 format.

It is noticable in this clip.

can i avoid this?

thanks.

/j
Thanks for the tip,

thats the problem.

The audio tracks shifted ~one frame, somehow they got unlinked, shifted and linked again. So when i zoom in, the video and audio and not aligned.

I had to go in and unlink and correct all the clips.

/J
Hello,

Sometimes, like now, when i select a clip (preview has been stopped) There are no edit tools.

The Sound track and other video tracks bellow have edit tools, not the first track video. If i restart PD they come back.

any idea?
Yes its the clip propotions that changes.

I tired to set a clip Opacity (nothing else), after pressing save the size is messed up.
Hi,

I am trying to create split screen effect with a rectangular mask. It looks fine in the Modify window.

When i press save and go back to the timeline the mask has moved and resized by itself and is not where i put it. Then i go back to modify and sure enough it has moved. So i can align again and press save and it changes again.

any ideas?

thanks
Quote:
Quote: I am able to set Colour Adjustment to All by pressing the "Appy to all" however i found no way to remove it.

Simply select a clip that has the "Color Adjustment" bring up the "Fix / Enhance" edit panel, uncheck the "Color Adjustment" and then apply to all.

The reset simply resets all the tones to default but leaves the "Color Adjustment" checked.

Jeff

Tried this, it doesn't remove the Check for the other clips. I'll keep trying.
nice! i hope this resolve the crashing i'm experiencing :
I just noticed that when i press Apply to All. It applies ALL the Enhancements, not just the One i am editing. (colour, white balance etc.)

Would be nice to be able to be able to apply the changes for each setting separately because some clips have their own settings.

Just wanted to share an annoying thing that frame frame does. It split all the tracks bellow it. Why can't it just grab a frame and add it to the timeline? I don't see the why it has to split all tracks under it....I then go in and combine them again.
I've attached the dixdiag log file but don't see how it can help.

Laptop has two graphcis cards but the AMD drivers won't let me choose the AMD card for PD14. It defaults to powersaving mode (HD 5500) It is based of the executable file name, pdr13.exe i was able ot choose the AMD, but for pdr.exe i'm stuck with intel.

The hanging only happens when editing h265 files.

/J
I am able to set Colour Adjustment to All by pressing the "Appy to all" however i found no way to remove it.

I Reset the value, and pressed Apply to all again and they stayed the same.

any idea? I don't want to have to go through each clip.

thanks

J
I am still having hanging issue when editing h265 off external dirve. It happens when i quickly play or pause or switch videos. Not during anything else.

I transcoded the files to h264 and finished my project, but i bought pd14 to use native files from my nx1... pd13 was working fine.
Any idea how i can use these with powerdirector?

Right now the backgrounds are black and not transparent. Chromakey doesn't work well enough for these.

http://vegasaur.com/free-organic-particle-effects

If there is a work arround let me know.

/J
I am working with h265 files and in PD13 it used to work fine. Now with 14 its hangs every little while and its so annoying.

Event viewer show sthis:

The program PDR.exe version 14.0.2019.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: 264c Start Time: 01d0f960ca22f4e5 Termination Time: 580 Application Path: C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDirector14\PDR.exe Report Id: ce592bd8-6556-11e5-ab95-8d2afe3f0953

Any ideas?

Its on a laptop running Intel 5500 and AMD firepro graphics.

thnaks

J
Go to: