Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Mr Barry for your welcome and your response.

1. I know I can use extracted audio to create a new audio file for use in the Menu Designer. But this is a feature request for PD 15. Pinnacle Studio 18 automatically allows audio with video selected as video background. It is logical to assume you want the audio to play with the video selected by default. You may have a button choice to choose an alternative audio file. So I again feel that CL should look at this feature request.

2. CL promotes the use of its screen recorder for use in preparing training videos. Therefore, I have sugegsted they include the zoom in and zoom out feature. i would like to stand correct if this function already exists.

3. Hope you would now appreciate my comments in the correct perspective of sugegsting improved functions. A diversion to the other forum might deny an opportunity to submit a genuine feature request.

Dr V B Mathur
I appreciate the wish list already provided by Alessandro and others. I wish to the following essential tools or fixes be added by CL in their next version:
1. When importing a video with audio as Video background in Create Disk Menu designer, the audio is not imported. The Background Music in template plays. The audio in the imported video clip MUST be allowed to play.

2. In Screen recorder, how do we zoom in and out from specific area on screen we choose to highlight when preparing tutorials. Add zoom in out function.

I will appreciate feedback.
Dr V B Mathur, New Delhi.
Go to: