Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Well I have been messing with this a lot in PowerDVD 15. I am finding that this code works best for getting Cinema Mode.PlayDVD.bat: I am using this on my HTPC in Theater Room with our Epson 3d 2030 projector. We have a Harmony Ultimate Home remote to keep simple for family. When I was using TMT 6 if pressed stop on the remote it would close TMT and go back to Kodi. With this setup it doesn't. You need to click the X to close the program then you'll get Kodi. I would like to find some way to close program easy so doesn't need to keep a mouse in Theater room.

This is a great workaround for what should already be built into PowerDVD15. I don't understand why they would advertise native ISO playback and then not offer it in their cinema mode. Are the Cyberlink people aware of this oversight? I've sent them a tech support message about it but I really feel like more people need to be asking about this - for home theater users, to have to switch to a mode that is far less supported by a remote control is really frustrating.
Go to: