Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I was hoping for an easier method to add transparent background arrows or circles on video to highlight items or areas needing attention ...
I have the latest version of PowerDirector 13. I started a new project, imported a video file into it, but did not have time to work on it. So I saved the project and quit the program. 2 days later I started the program, opened the project, and it is now hung at Update Timeline Data 100%. There is NO other app running, not even any edits in that simple project of a 5 minutes video file that was saved and now won't open. Just a buggy user experience too often.

IMRAN
Thank you WPtE for having made the effort to pursue this. I am frustrated with my CyberLInk purchase. I bought it to do 3D editing. The testing tool had shown that the HP laptop I had was capable of using most of the capabilities but after I installed it, I had no luck. I then decided to get the best set up I could get, the ASUS ROG top of the line (curently) gaming 3D laptop and their SWIFT ROG monitor which I think you also have. I am LOVING the Nvidia 3D Vision 2 kit as the SAME apps you are able to see 3D in I am seeing it too. But no matter what I do my latest updated versions of CyberLink PowerDirectori and PowerDVD fail to even show hte option of a 3D monitor available in the little drop down menu. More specifically, in the Presferences pane you show below 3D does not even appear for me. In the meantime 3D is working fine in everything else but the app I got my whole wallet crushing set up for. VERY frustrating.

Imran

Quote: Let me answer that question by quoting myself:
Quote: The monitor is hooked up with a display port cable, it's the only input the monitor has.

Furthermore, I'm not trying to switch to 3D HDMI output (they don't work either btw) but to a "NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready Monitor":

Also The NVidia control panel tells me I have one of those 3D vision ready monitors:

Autodetection just sets the output to cyan/red colours.

the specifications of my screen can be found here: http://www.asus.com/Monitors/ROG_SWIFT_PG278Q/specifications/
3D Technology: Shutter Glasses 3D Technology

notes: