Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
If you'll really that desperate to get rid of the Power2Go program stuck on your h/drive then make a backup of your most wanted porgram files onto another external h/drive or DVD/CD then FORMAT the whole hard drive!!! It'll take some time to do but it's only solution if your that desperate. Hope i've helped in some way as i'm new here!
You probably deleted a file that CyberLink Power2Go needs to run, so you will have to start again and re-install your software CD! Hope that helps.
Hello there! Hmmm... i dont think the problem is with the software but it's probably your hardware! Please check if your DVD player is DVD-R/RW compatible on your PC otherwise you'll have to purchase a new one. Hope i've helped in some way as i'm new to this scene!
Go to: