Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've tried reinstalling Power Director and that didn't work. I have Windows XP and have all current updates. But thanks for the ideas anyway.
I am having trouble producing a DVD in Power Director (DVD Suite V6). I last used it about 6 months ago and had no problem at all. That project had photos and movie clips from the same camera that I am still using. I get an error message that Power Director has encountered a problem and must shutdown when it reaches the first movie clip. Any ideas on this? Same computer, same camera. Thanks
I too have had the same problem as Ben, with my system crashing and the file is no where to be found. It was totally deleted. I had over 400 photos of our daughter's wedding inserted and everything was fine until at the very end I tried to do a "credits screen" and that was the end of everything. Over 40 hours of editing and composing the project down the drain. I am not new to these programs, so I'm sure it wasn't something I had done. Can anyone give me any help with adding a scrolling up text insertion - it keeps crashing on me. The preview shows everything as okay, but when I go to save my project, I get that the program has encountered a problem and must close. I started saving my project in two different files, one under My Works and another on an external hard drive. This way I'm sure to have a copy. I must be doing something wrong. Thanks for any help
Go to: