Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Hi,
unfortunately we are yet not able to reproduce the 3D related Problems dicussed in this thread.

In order to build up an Environment that may can reproduce the Problems we would Need more Information. For those who suffer the symptoms discussed in this thread, please provide:

1. The case ID if you have contacted Support already
2. DXDIAG log file of your platform (as attachment)
3. the exact cabeling info of the Display>PC (HDMI?/DP/...)
4. which 3D BD titles cause this Problem
5. did you try the latest (beta) Patch of PDVD 14: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40771.page

thx
Michael

If someone else is searching for a solution, I just installed PowerDVD 14 and nvidia 3D vision is not working. First I thought it is caused by DP cable or the 144 Hz monitor ... so:

1. not yet

2. wayne?

3. DisplayPort 1.2 (Asus RoG Swift PG278Q @144Hz)

4. just tried some .mkv and .mp4 files - worked fine with old PC and PowerDVD 12 (BenQ 120 Hz Monitor with DVI cable)

5. nope, look at the date.

Got the same problem, tried to set at 120 Hz or 100 Hz, disable hardware acceleration etc.

Solution for me:

Go to Settings -> Upgrade -> Updates

Now it works fine. (144 Hz [120 in nvidia control panel], hardware acceleration on - everything default)

Should've tried that in the first place :p
Go to: