Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looks like Ill have to talk to a tech guy around my home that can try it out.

I see what your talking about and I have looked for hours on forum post about mfc110u.dll

I have tried to scan using sfc command, computer says nothings corrupt or missing. I have tried to download the visual C++ (which is most likely the solution for most people) to no avail. I have gone into the Windows system32 file and SYSWOW64 file and mfc100u.dll is both present within those file logs.
I have tried to unregister the file and re register the file to no avail.
I will keep trying, cause I don't have a choice my job depends on the editing software working. I will keep updates going if I find a solution on my own, tech help or through a third party help like you guys
any new updates yall find let me know
thanks for the help!
Do note after downloading I do get this text in a desktop.ini file on my home screen
[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21769
IconResource=%SystemRoot%\system32\imageres.dll,-183
Thanks guys. I send an inquiry to them, but I know the issue. I figure since its a .dll file, it got corrupted or lost with the amazon download (where i purchased it from) I have sent them a ticket, telling them how I have tried to redownload and reinstall and run as adminstrator. I told them the fix should be in getting a new CD copy of the product, Thats just my experience I think between the download from amazon to my computer the .dll file is missing. Ill keep you guys posted to see how it goes, Ive heard there customer support isnt the best! cross your fingers!

thanks
Just brought and dowloaded 13. After download it tells you if you want to launch now, clicked the button, box dissappeared and nothing happened. Tried to click icon and this poped up, uninstalled twice, and reenstalled. It did not work. Tried to download patches online, did not work
Go to: