Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
From a PowerDVD user since 2000

I’ve come to this forum to say, I want my PowerDVD 6 back! I hate the new PowerDVD 7. I hate the skins, I hate the controls, I hate expensive add-ons - I hate it all. Not only that, but it has made a mess of my sound, especially with my iTunes Player.

In addition, I do not want Cyberlink Power Producer Express, or Cyberlink Power2Go. I only want the Player. I want my sound to work as it did before I upgraded to PowerDVD 7, more than anything else.

But, the Cyberlink Support Page makes it impossible to get any help with all the absurd questions that are asked. I look at it this way, if my system can run PowerDVD, then why all the questions about my system? Indeed, I’ve been a PowerDVD customer for six-years and never had a problem until PowerDVD 7. When Cyberlink decides to put a Region Free option in its player, I might upgrade, otherwise, I've learned, PowerDVD upgrades are not worth the headaches attached to the file!

The program itself runs fine on my system, but I hate everything about it and what it's done to my sound. I really don't want to reload my system because of Cyberlink, and go looking for a boxed version of PowerDVD 6 on Amazon or eBay.

If any Cyberlink customer support person reads these messages, please tell me how to get PowerDVD 6 back. And please, don’t make me beg.

Go to: