Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
A great way for Cyberlink not to answer questions
Altman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 03, 2006 15:01 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
From a PowerDVD user since 2000

I’ve come to this forum to say, I want my PowerDVD 6 back! I hate the new PowerDVD 7. I hate the skins, I hate the controls, I hate expensive add-ons - I hate it all. Not only that, but it has made a mess of my sound, especially with my iTunes Player.

In addition, I do not want Cyberlink Power Producer Express, or Cyberlink Power2Go. I only want the Player. I want my sound to work as it did before I upgraded to PowerDVD 7, more than anything else.

But, the Cyberlink Support Page makes it impossible to get any help with all the absurd questions that are asked. I look at it this way, if my system can run PowerDVD, then why all the questions about my system? Indeed, I’ve been a PowerDVD customer for six-years and never had a problem until PowerDVD 7. When Cyberlink decides to put a Region Free option in its player, I might upgrade, otherwise, I've learned, PowerDVD upgrades are not worth the headaches attached to the file!

The program itself runs fine on my system, but I hate everything about it and what it's done to my sound. I really don't want to reload my system because of Cyberlink, and go looking for a boxed version of PowerDVD 6 on Amazon or eBay.

If any Cyberlink customer support person reads these messages, please tell me how to get PowerDVD 6 back. And please, don’t make me beg.

JeffAsFarAsYouKnow [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 25, 2006 02:09 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
[b]tHTha is the way it seems many times - because it IS that way if you don't have Cyberlink as a major part of your day. For months, Alt, I've had soumd and displsy that were horrible. The fix to my problem and MAYBE yours (if you choose to go to the trouble) was a system restore. Pain in the neck, but worked like a charm. See my poasts if you want the story...I hate typing. Good luck...JeffAsFarAsYouKnow JeffAsFarAsYouKnow