Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am using a new iPad Pro to shoot the video files, and am recording the audio separately. So I have to sync the video and audio in post using PD 365.
when importing the video files, I get a message saying the video rate doesn't match the project properties, or something to that effect. Project settings are for 30fps, and apparently the iPad is making 29.93fps (or something like that). I have gotten that message before when using my lumix gx85 and it has never been a problem.
now however, after I render the audio and import it , it does not match the video. To correct it, I have had to change the video playback speed to match the audio. It was very time consuming and frustrating because I cannot figure out what is causing the problem.
can someone please help me understand what this problem might be and how to avoid it in the future.
Thanks
i mix footage from a GH4 and a gopro 4. the gopro is mounted on a zhiyun Z1 handheld 3-axis gimbal. the gimbal works well for moving shots and pans, but often has trouble with static shots, and the resulting footage is just a little bit shaky. the stabilizer effect in PD13 does not seem to help much at all, even with enhanced stabilization engaged and the effect set to maximum - ie, i cant really tell that the "stabilized" footage is any better than the original footage. i also tried deshaker in virtual dub with equally disappointing results. what other methods can i try to help shaky footage? thanks
Go to: