Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems with mov files and frame rate
jnorman34 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 05, 2015 15:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am using a new iPad Pro to shoot the video files, and am recording the audio separately. So I have to sync the video and audio in post using PD 365.
when importing the video files, I get a message saying the video rate doesn't match the project properties, or something to that effect. Project settings are for 30fps, and apparently the iPad is making 29.93fps (or something like that). I have gotten that message before when using my lumix gx85 and it has never been a problem.
now however, after I render the audio and import it , it does not match the video. To correct it, I have had to change the video playback speed to match the audio. It was very time consuming and frustrating because I cannot figure out what is causing the problem.
can someone please help me understand what this problem might be and how to avoid it in the future.
Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 23. 2020 22:47

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There are many possible issues here, and the best way to get help from other forum members would be to share at least one pair of video and audio clips here.

If you're not comfortable sharing your current source clips, make a short video with separate audio of your backyard or anything that has some video and audio content and upload the clips to OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive, etc. and post a link to them here.

See this FAQ for more info.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
The property of the video via MediaInfo free app may be helpful. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT