Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
anyone?
hi,

does anyone know if powerdirector 6 picks up the date that the video was shot on? everytime i capture it shows only the capture date not the date it was taken on.

thanks
hi,

thats the problem im having... once i do a scene detection for a clip.. and i only want to wizard movie a few of the detected clips it seems to include all my clips in the library...

i called tech support and they replicated the problem on their computers... so i presume they are working on a fix...

just wanted to ask the forum if anyone worked out a temporary fix..

thanks
hi all,
i have about 12 movie clips (avi files) each 1 hr long in my library.

i drag 1 of them into the time line and movie wizard it and it asks me how long i want the movie and shows the correct 1 hr original movie.

but.. i detect scene this 1 hr movie into about 100 separate clips.. then drag about 10 clips totally 5 min into the time line..

when i movie wizard this... it shows the original movie at 12 hrs!!! and not the 5 mins... it appears the movie wizard is including my whole library of 12 hrs of movies...

anyone seen this issue?

thanks
Go to: