Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
movie wizard 5 min clips becomes 12 hours ?
EC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2007 12:47 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
hi all,
i have about 12 movie clips (avi files) each 1 hr long in my library.

i drag 1 of them into the time line and movie wizard it and it asks me how long i want the movie and shows the correct 1 hr original movie.

but.. i detect scene this 1 hr movie into about 100 separate clips.. then drag about 10 clips totally 5 min into the time line..

when i movie wizard this... it shows the original movie at 12 hrs!!! and not the 5 mins... it appears the movie wizard is including my whole library of 12 hrs of movies...

anyone seen this issue?

thanks
Nora [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Georgetown, KY Joined: Mar 28, 2007 11:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Hi EC,

I probably shouldn't even attempt to help with this..as I still need help on a daily basis So take this with a grain of salt...

I'm not sure of what exactly you're trying to do...(I'm on a different computer and should be looking at the program for correct lingo)...but it sounds very familiar to a problem I had in the beginning (only a few months ago)...is this where it asks if you want to include objects from the library, workspace, etc? If so, maybe it's including all 12 if they're loaded in the library (? - top left space).

Hope you get an answer soon...I know how frustrating it can be

Maybe try submitting an inquiry.

Nora
EC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2007 12:47 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
hi,

thats the problem im having... once i do a scene detection for a clip.. and i only want to wizard movie a few of the detected clips it seems to include all my clips in the library...

i called tech support and they replicated the problem on their computers... so i presume they are working on a fix...

just wanted to ask the forum if anyone worked out a temporary fix..

thanks