Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3D is enabled, as in attached picture (it is photo I took while playing movie).

3D Icon at the bottom is enabled.

and subtitle is overplayed as playing in 3D mode.

The movie is "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D Blu-ray" (2014) as in :
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-3D-Blu-ray/100310/

Another silly thing: PowerDVD will flash more than 10 times at the beginning of playing this 3D movie.

I will try another 3D movie to see.
Yes. I paired, light on emitter was on while play 3d movie, and clicked button on glasses.

As I mentioned, I can watch 2d movie in 3D. For 3d game and 3d demo, NO any issue.

But for powerdvd watching real 3d movie, only flat picture, no depth, the only exception is: movie menu is closer to me as expected in 3D.

see the photoes I took. You can see 3D effect for movie subtitle, but not for movie content.
Hi ,

I have PC : i7, 16g mem, geforece 670, Asus PG278Q (display port) and Nvidia 3d vision 2 kit. I can play games, view demo, watch video on 3DVisionLive.com in 3D. no issue.

I just installed the latest powerDVD 14 ultra for trial. 3d display set to "Asus 3D Vision Ready 120hz display".

If I watch 2d movie, and enable 3d, i can see the difference (2D-to-3D conversion with depth). However I cannot watch real 3d movie "bluray 3d Ninja turtles", the emitter is activated, all flat, no difference with/without glasses. I only can see movie menu standing out, not movie itself.

very frustrated !

Go to: