Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have power director 365, i want newblue IV for the day to night effect when I try to download it , it wants me to pay, do I need a code ?
Quote No, all those FX are included. It's in the NewBlue Essential Effect 4 pack, but the easiest way to locate it is to type F4 (or click on the FX Room) and type day in the Search the library box at the top right of the window.

Drag and drop the FX onto the clip or onto the FX track below the clip to apply it.

To change the settings, select the FX if it's on the FX track and then click on Modify; or click on the clip if you applied the FX directly to it then click on Effect.

THanks Guys ,
I think the problem is I don't have that package in my library, I have 3 new blue package but not 4 ! when I try to download it , trueblue want me to pay
Quote The day for night effect is in NewBlue Video Essentials IV. The link for the NB packs is here: https://newbluefx.com/cyberlink/ . There is a tutorial for it if needed.

Thank you , I'm on 365 , do you have to pay for newblue ?
Hello
Please could someone tell me the way to get the day to night effect.
Thank you
Hello is there a wat to change the
Shutterstock download location

Thank you

Make sure the application manager is running in the background and will receive notifications for program updates and plugin/pack additions.

Thank you , really looking forward to shutterstock :
Hi i have subed to 365 suite, will it tell me when there is an update ?
Thank you
Quote If you're talking about creating a short animated GIF to post to social media then, no, the program does not include this feature.

Found a web converter here

https://www.onlineconverter.com/mp4-to-gif

Seems good
Hello ,
Is it possible to produce a small gif from a clip in power director
Thank you
Hello, does anyone know, is there a way to put a link inside a video, so say a button on the corner that links to another video ?

Thank you
Darren
Go to: