CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
White Balance Problem: I apologize to everyone for a very basic question, but Power Director doesn't seem to come with a manual. I'm trying to set the white balance, and cannot find a single option or button to do that. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
I am very highly offended at Cyberlink for this. I do instructional videos in mp4 format at high resolution, and bought this software yesterday because of the hype and advertising of its great capabilities. Now, I find that I can't use it because it won't produce videos in the format I use. I was using a cheap $29 program, and it could produce hi-rez. What a disappointment! I guess I'll be more careful to always do the trial versions from now on. This program is a total disappointment, and I'll be sure to get the word out. Couldn't they have given a list of its capabilities and incapabilities before you buy their product? I don't know if I can get my money back now, but for me, I just bought something to take up more disk space and never be used.
Go to: