Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Could an option be added in to disable this warning?

It pops up any time you trim a clip that has some sort of effect applied ot it (Cropped, speed changed, etc). Most of my projects have effects applied to all clips so when I am piecing all my segments together I get this pop up non-stop. It's a time waster please allow me to disable it!
Thanks for the replies. Good to know that I'm not missing something at least. The warning is rather annoying so I will follow up in the suggestion thread.

Thanks for your help optodata!
Perhaps I am blind but I am looking for a way to disable the warning you get when you go to trim a video clip that has some sort of effect appplied to it.

I'm working on a project where most of my clips have been cropped so this warning pops up on every clip I work on. It's becoming rather annoying and I can't seem to find a way to disable it in preferences.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Go to: