Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Getting rid of trim warning
[Post New]
Perhaps I am blind but I am looking for a way to disable the warning you get when you go to trim a video clip that has some sort of effect appplied to it.

I'm working on a project where most of my clips have been cropped so this warning pops up on every clip I work on. It's becoming rather annoying and I can't seem to find a way to disable it in preferences.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
[Post New]
Removed

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 09. 2015 14:41

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Elisaveta, I know what you mean if you're just referring the messaage you get when trimming. Unfortunately, Playsound's fix doesn't apply here and I don't think there's any way to disable it.

The message has been poorly worded for years, always mentioning "applied reverse" when it can be many different effects, like video speed or rotation. The only workaround I've used is to either hit <spacebar> or <Enter> to dismiss the warning every time, or to hold off on applying those effects until I've got the length finally set.

That's probably a really good suggestion to add to the "Cyberlink, listen to this suggestion" thread!

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]
Thanks for the replies. Good to know that I'm not missing something at least. The warning is rather annoying so I will follow up in the suggestion thread.

Thanks for your help optodata!