Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I did it; it is just as choppy though a little better looking...the problem is the handheld quality from the choppiness and a lack of perfect sync with speaking and lips...I'm afraid the 10 fps is really the problem and I can't recapture the video...oh well. It is what it is. Thank you so much for your help though
I have a very old tv clip and somewhere along the line it became (or originally was) 10 fps. It is very choppy. THe popup in PowerDirector tells me there is a conflict and it is my understanding that if I set the fps to match the clip, the choppiness will be reduced. However, in general preferences there is no override option to take it down to 10fps. Amy I missing something? If I could, t heoretically match the clip 10 fps to PowerDirector preference of 10 fps would it improve the quality of the clip or am I chasing the wrong thing?
Go to: