Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I would like to do the same thing !!

But PD6 will only let you do simple menu's, you would need to produce your movie and then import it into Power Producer which does more complex menu's.

I tried this but I don't really like PP's Set Chapters, and so on; PD6 does a much better job. I think everything is better in PD6.

I would really like to see an upgrade to PD6 that would let you do simple structured menu's. It doesn't have to be anything fancy just like you described in your post.
Hey Everyone !

I am using the 6 - button layout and the problem I'm having is in getting the highlighted button frame to move from button 3 (top row far right) to button 4 (bottom row far left) when using my dvd remote.

when you use the right arrow on the remote it stops at button 3 if you use the down button you go to button 6 instead. I can't find any thing on changing this in the manual. Did I screw something up some where, if so how can I fix it.

Any help or comments would be very welcome.

Thanks
The first time I tried this I just did four or five pages, Well that didn't work so I tried leaving a space between the > < like so and I did this to all 22 or so page listings. Now it seems to work just fine.
You can't...

It is designed that way. There can be no spaces between chapters, PD6 will automatically put the two next to each other.

You could try using multiple color boards to allow you some space. I don't if that will work / help or not.
Go to: