Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes we all know it is a user forum and we all know how to send in a question to the tech team - however, when you want answers to a problem that suddenly appears looking on the forum page is the 1st option - to see if others are also having same issues. Clearly there was a problem and, after checking a few moments ago, it has been resolved. So firstly have a bit of respect and secondly Cyberlink themselves suggest that we look on the user forum 1st to see if there is an answer to any question or problem.
Quote Everytime I try to click on the background music tab from the pulldown menu I get a pop up saying I am not connected to the internet. I obviously am because i am using the same computer to post this. I have tried to reinstall but still the same thing. never had an issue untill I recently updated to the latest PD.

Any help would be great

I have the same problem that has just started either today or in last few days. Have installed all the sound clips and background music that came with 365 - they have been on my machine for at least 6 months and now they are all gone. Same as you - says I am not connected to internet - which is wrong as I also have reinstalled 365. This needs sorting of Cyberlink !
Go to: