Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi there,

New to the forum, as I have never had an issue with PD before.

I have a show on youtube, that I have been producing once a week for 90 weeks using PowerDirector 9 exclusively. One day, it just up and stopped working. I drop a video in and it just freezes. Anyways, I downloaded the new PowerDirector 13 and this is where my troubles really start.

Simply put, I want to use videos with an FPS of 23.97 (24) and videos with 30 FPS. I can make videos perfectly with solely the 30 FPS stuff, but the second I put in anything with 24 FPS and attempt a save, it will crash. Attempt to produce, it will freeze and crash.

I am very frustrated as PowerDirector 9 has let me use these exact same files for years in the same timeline with zero troubles with not even the slightest mention of FPS at all.

How do I create projects with videos that use two different FPS with PowerDirector 13?

It seems ridiculous to me that this is happening with the newer version. And many, many inexperienced users I'm sure need this function available.

PLEASE HELP. Seriously, please. My show must go on!

Thanks.
Go to: