Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
After my last post I did a search and came up with this which is nearly what I want to do but with Video clips rather than photos. Did try the suggested method but you can only import photo formats. So back to square one is anyone has any thoughts.........
I would like to be able to use PIP to show four different video clips at the same time...is this possible? I am able to get clip 1 in top right hand corner, clip 2 in top left etc etc - but how can I get them to play at the same time???

Anyone tried this?

Thank you for your reply.

WHen I try to create a collage or scrapbook slideshow it only plays for about 6/7 photos (in the correct way) but then the photos stop showing although the slideshow time indicator is still moving along the timeline. I have got round the problem so far by just using the normal or motion ones but it would be nice to use the others at times as well.

I have just installed PowerDirector v6 but having problems with the slideshow feature. I am trying to put a slide show at the end of my video which has about 31 photos in. Only the normal and motion feature seems to work the other ones just show about 6 of the photos and then stops.

Any suggestions please!!!!
Go to: