Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SLIDE SHOW
Tracie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2007 19:03 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have just installed PowerDirector v6 but having problems with the slideshow feature. I am trying to put a slide show at the end of my video which has about 31 photos in. Only the normal and motion feature seems to work the other ones just show about 6 of the photos and then stops.

Any suggestions please!!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 06. 2007 19:11

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tracie,

Take a look at the slideshow examples of each type created by the Slideshow Designer here:

http://www.cyberlink.com/english/products/powerdirector/tutorial/6/slideshowdesigner.jsp?Source=overviewpage

They are examples of the outputted styles...if any of them are like what you are experiencing, then that is just the way they were designed.

If you want...make a slideshow manually by inserting all 31 of your photos into the timeline and then inserting a desired transition.

Hope that helps
Tracie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2007 19:03 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for your reply.

WHen I try to create a collage or scrapbook slideshow it only plays for about 6/7 photos (in the correct way) but then the photos stop showing although the slideshow time indicator is still moving along the timeline. I have got round the problem so far by just using the normal or motion ones but it would be nice to use the others at times as well.

[Post New]
Hi Tracie,
I had a similar problem recently where some of the slides were displayed and some were not. I discovered that the photographs that were not displayed I had moved to a different location since creating the project. I moved them back to the original location and all worked well.
Maybe you should ask yourself have you moved the location of your photographs or has anything changed in relation to the photographs since you created the project.
I hope this helps
thanks
I'm here for a good time, not a long time.