Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ahhh, I give you much thanks. That's in an odd spot for that chart in my opinion and its only a java script chart. But it has absolutely made a differance on weather I'll continue using this software.
Again, Thank you greatly!
Hey all,

So I've been trying to find this information but am unable to locate it anywhere. What are the differences between the Essential (free) version and the 2 paid versions (standard and deluxe)

I know this link: http://www.cyberlink.com/products/youcam/compare_en_US.html

which shows the difs between the standard and deluxe versions, but nowhere can I find any info on the Essential (free) version features. All I can find is that after the 30 day trial runs its course, you lose the "premium" features... well... what are the non-premium features. The "Standard" features cost $35, so what do the "Essential" features include. A list somewhere would be appreciated, or an active compairison. I'm honestly shocked that its not shown on the compairison page, but oh well (haha!)

Thanks in advance!
Go to: