Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Essential vs. Standard, vs. Deluxe
Willhelm55 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 11, 2014 19:21 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hey all,

So I've been trying to find this information but am unable to locate it anywhere. What are the differences between the Essential (free) version and the 2 paid versions (standard and deluxe)

I know this link: http://www.cyberlink.com/products/youcam/compare_en_US.html

which shows the difs between the standard and deluxe versions, but nowhere can I find any info on the Essential (free) version features. All I can find is that after the 30 day trial runs its course, you lose the "premium" features... well... what are the non-premium features. The "Standard" features cost $35, so what do the "Essential" features include. A list somewhere would be appreciated, or an active compairison. I'm honestly shocked that its not shown on the compairison page, but oh well (haha!)

Thanks in advance!
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Go to this link and then click on "Learn More" in the YouCam 7 Essential section:

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/product/free-zone/enu/free-software-static.jsp

Essential is in the comparison chart there.

Regards,

Dave
Willhelm55 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 11, 2014 19:21 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Ahhh, I give you much thanks. That's in an odd spot for that chart in my opinion and its only a java script chart. But it has absolutely made a differance on weather I'll continue using this software.
Again, Thank you greatly!
jthimself [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 22, 2021 15:00 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Well, the page has been updated and the YouCam 9 pages does not show the essential features available in the free version.