Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've just purchased Powerdirector 13 and AudioDirector 5.
I couldn't be more happy with the quality that these programs give me. In fact I was utterly stunned at the quality produced because I never expected it to be so good.
Kudos Cyberlink!
Thank you for your response Carl. Given that the dialogue box confirms that the download was successful, it might appear that indeed this option is not available in the trial version.
Kind Regards.
Hello there. I have downloaded PD13 for trial and as an exercise I downloaded a particle effect from your website.
Flared Fashion.dzp. I double clicked on it after downloading <as prompted>, however the file does not appear in Power Director. I have since moved the file from downloads to <c/users/public/downloaded/effect/particle effects>, however it still does not appear in PD?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I do thank you for taking the time to respond.
Go to: